- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 24
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Services Marketing: The Difference Between Services and Goods
Course SummaryThis course is comprised of concise and targeted lessons that are designed for legal professionals who want to increase their marketing skills. Assign these lessons to your corporation's lawyers and attorneys to help them effectively use marketing to maximize your clientele base.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course offers a vast amount of instruction on marketing for lawyers and attorneys. With this course, employees will learn background information on marketing, about client bases, and skills that will help them better themselves at capturing the attention of the masses in an effort to increase business.
How It Works
The lessons in this course can be viewed in a variety of ways. They can be completed as organized, or lessons can be assigned based on personal need. Its interactive format is coupled with the features that allow text, from lesson transcripts to assessments, to be printed. This gives employees countless opportunities to complete instruction. Coursework can be completed anywhere, in large groups or individually.
Using this course is simple:
- Lessons are chunked with a singular focus
- Transcripts are available for highlighting and note-taking
- Verification of learning is offered at multiple checkpoints
- Efficient and effective assessments are interactive and printable
How It Helps
- Outlines strategies: In order to effectively implement marketing strategies. employees have to have an understanding of the various steps involved.
- Educates professionals: This course teaches lawyers and attorneys how to use social media, one of the most impactful mediums that can be used to reach customers.
- Develops skills: Professionals are able to learn skills that can be added to their existing knowledge to support marketing development.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Marketing Basics for Legal Professions||Learn about the different components that are the foundation of marketing.|
|Building a Clientele||Understand how to create high levels of customer retention.|
|Marketing Technology for Legal Professionals||Distinguish between different modes of communication to entice customers, including social media sites.|
|Professional Development for Legal Professionals||Develop skills necessary to be success in marketing as an attorney or lawyer.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Do I Use Study.com's Assign Lesson Feature?
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- Lesson Plan Design Courses and Classes Overview
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- Online Sign Language Lessons, Classes and Courses
- List of Free Online Japanese Lessons and Courses
- List of Free Online German Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Data Entry Courses and Lessons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses