- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 29
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryImprove your employees' real estate marketing skills with this online corporate training course. These informative and expertly taught lessons help real estate agents understand basic marketing concepts and develop the skills that are necessary for implementing effective marketing plans in the real estate industry.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our course is broken down into short, bite-sized video lessons that instruct employees on key principles inherent to real estate marketing strategies. Along the way, employees can learn valuable skills associated with real estate marketing, such as promotional marketing, leveraging client relationships and the use of technology in real estate marketing.
How It Works
With the ability to watch our video lessons at their own pace, employees will appreciate the flexibility of our lessons. Plus, with convenient video tags, accurate transcripts and self-assessment quizzes, your employees can gain a thorough understanding of a multitude of concepts related to real estate marketing. As part of corporate training, employees can:
- Watch video lessons dealing with real estate marketing
- Confirm their understanding of lesson topics with a self-assessment quiz
- Further solidify their comprehension of the concepts with a chapter exam
- Complete a comprehensive course examination at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Back to the basics:We'll start employees off with a solid foundation with the basics of real estate marketing.
- Improve understanding: Employees will gain a deeper understanding and appreciation for real estate marketing.
- More efficient marketing practices:Our course shows employees efficient marketing practices in the real estate industry, including effective promotional marketing tactics.
- Profitable client relationships: Building relationships with clientele is a hallmark of any marketing strategy, and real estate marketing is no exception. Our lessons help your employees solidify relationships with their customers.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Real Estate Marketing Basics||Understand the basic concepts related to real estate marketing and what makes it unique from other types of marketing.|
|Promotional Marketing in Real Estate||Learn the nuances of promotional marketing, including effective target marketing, constructing marketing copy and the pros and cons of specialization.|
|Leveraging Client Relationships||Analyze effective leveraging techniques for developing client relationships.|
|Technology in Real Estate Marketing||Use technology to your advantage when constructing and implementing a real estate marketing strategy.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Agent Careers
- How to Get a Real Estate License
- What Can You Do With a Master's in Real Estate?
- Jobs for Former Real Estate Agents
- Online Real Estate Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Real Estate Agent Opportunities for Advancement
- Online Continuing Education Courses in Real Estate
- Insurance Agent Vs. Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Appraisal Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses