- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 52
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Algebra Terms Flashcards
Course SummaryHelp yourself remember mathematics fundamentals by using the flashcard sets in this collection to go over equations and concepts for algebra, calculus and more. By reviewing these flashcards, you can quickly find out which math topics you know and which ones you need to study in order to succeed on a mathematics exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About These Flashcards
If you need to refresh your memory about certain math terms, try going through this collection of flashcards. Each set focuses on a different mathematical topic, allowing you to master the information strategically. There are many math flashcard sets available, and some of the covered topics are as follows:
- Number operations
- Children-focused math flashcards
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides a more interactive way to learn about number operations in connection to solving problems.
- Additional resources: Search for related math lessons on the site to view a short lesson in order to get context and detail for each flashcard topic.
- Mobile-friendly: Access these sets any time from any mobile device to quiz yourself for an upcoming test, homework help or simply to learn more about the formulas used in algebra, geometry, calculus, and more.
- Self-monitoring: Go through each set and test yourself on the geometric shapes, algebraic equations, and number concepts, and mark flashcards that you get correct or miss to keep track of your comprehension and progress.
How They Work
It's easy to let stress and anxiety make your mind go blank, but if you run drills with these math flashcards, you will have a better chance of recalling the important steps you need to know for recognizing terms and solving equations.
- Go to a chapter that covers the math topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the equation, term, or mathematical concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- Math: Overview of Adult School Programs in Mathematics
- STEM Careers in Mathematics
- What Can You Do With a PhD in Mathematics?
- Mathematics Degree in North Carolina with School Overviews
- Mathematics Degree Programs in NJ with Course Overviews
- Actuarial Mathematics Degree
- Distance Learning Bachelor of Mathematics Degree Program Overviews
- Distance Learning Mathematics Masters Degree Program Overviews
- Masters Degree Online in Mathematics Education: Program Overview
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses