- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 207
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryOur McDougal Littell Algebra 2 online textbook companion course aligns with the chapters in your algebra textbook. Follow along and watch the video lessons that correspond to the topics you're struggling with so you can earn a better grade in class and complete your homework assignments with ease.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a class using the McDougal Littell Algebra 2 textbook should consider this companion course. You will learn the material faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How it works:
- Identify the chapter in your McDougal Littell Algebra 2 textbook with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding chapter within our McDougal Littell Algebra 2 textbook companion course.
- Watch fun videos that cover the algebra 2 topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, rewatch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why it works:
- Fun Content: These videos make learning algebra 2 fun with engaging animation and real world examples.
- Great Instructors: The lessons use exceptional educators who can take concepts like quadratic functions and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will learn topics including:
- Equations and linear inequalities
- Linear equations, functions and graphs
- Systems of linear equations
- Matrices, inverse matrices and determinants
- Quadratic function graphs and equations
- Polynomial equations and functions
- Power functions, roots and radicals
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Rational expressions, equations and functions
- Quadratic systems and conic sections
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series
- Probability and statistics
- Trigonometric functions and ratios
- Trigonometric graphs and equations
McDougal Littell Algebra 2 is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
- How to Skip the Textbook and Still Earn an A
- How To Replace Textbooks With Study.com Courses
- You're Invited: College Open Textbooks Webinar
- Online Sign Language Lessons, Classes and Courses
- Online Typing Class, Lesson and Course Overviews
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- Algebra 2 Worksheets
- How Online Courses Work Video
- Would IT Be Better to Take Online Courses or In-class College Courses for a Career in Bookkeeping?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses