- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Customer Satisfaction? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryCustomer satisfaction is a key driver for success for many companies. This course offers short video and text lessons your employees can use to closely examine the importance of customer satisfaction, as well as how it can be measured and interpreted.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Consumers have a wide variety of complex needs, which is why acquiring and maintaining satisfied customers can be challenging. In this course, your employees can access lessons that examine the meaning and importance of customer satisfaction. Lessons also explore strategies and methods your company can use to measure customer satisfaction and interpret the results of those measurements. You can test your employees' comprehension of the concepts covered in this course a number of ways. Short assessment quizzes and chapter exams are available to reinforce what's learned in the lessons and chapters. A final exam is also available to gauge their understanding of the entire course.
How It Works
The lessons in each chapter provide you with amazing corporate training resources. You can have employees review the lessons in groups then hold discussions on measuring customer satisfaction, or you could allow them to study the lessons on their own at their computers or on their mobile devices.
A portion of the many features this course provides include:
- Comprehensive video and text lessons that explore how to measure customer satisfaction
- Quizzes and exams designed to bolster employees' understanding of measuring customer satisfaction
- A timeline you can use to tailor your training sessions by focusing on key topics within the lessons
- Mobile features that allow your employees to access videos from their smartphones or tablets
- The option to submit lesson or chapter topic questions to our experts
How It Helps
- Aligns employees with company mission: The lessons can quicken your employees' understanding of the importance customer satisfaction, which can help them become more aligned with your mission to provide quality service.
- Teaches quality methods and strategies: Employees gain access to methods and strategies they can use to regularly measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Enriches customer experience: As your company takes the steps necessary to measure customer satisfaction, they will be able to take steps to improve relationships with customers and increase their likelihood of becoming loyal to your business.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|The Importance of Customer Satisfaction||In this chapter, employees can learn the meaning of customer satisfaction, the relationship between service and satisfaction, how service and retention relate and uses of customer relationship management (CRM).|
|Customer Satisfaction Metrics & Methods||Lessons in this chapter can help your employees understand types of customer service metrics, how to measure customer service satisfaction to improve retention, the methods used for measuring customer satisfaction, how to use and implement customer satisfaction surveys, and the meaning of and uses of Net Promoter Score.|
|Interpreting Customer Satisfaction Results||Employees can review this chapter to learn how to evaluate survey questions and design, examine problems with customer surveys, understand how to interpret and improve customer service metrics and identify tools they can use for customer satisfaction research analysis.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Customer Success Manager Vs. Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager: Salary & Job Description
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- List of Free Online Customer Service Classes and Lessons
- Jobs with No Customer Interaction
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses