- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 18
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Why Measure Workplace Learning Initiatives? - Purpose & Benefits
Course SummaryBe sure your employees understand how to measure the effectiveness of learning initiatives by providing them with this corporate training course. Each lesson is accompanied by a self-assessment quiz, and this entire course is accessible 24/7 by computer or mobile device.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Assign this entire corporate training course on measuring the effectiveness of learning initiatives to your employees or just suggest the chapters or lessons that you want to focus on. The chapters feature the fundamentals of measuring learning initiatives, evaluating their effectiveness and using data to measure them.
How It Works
Professionally written, bite-sized lessons are grouped into chapters by subject for easy review. They can even be explored in random order or according to company goals.
In this course, you'll find:
- Short lessons on measuring the effectiveness of learning initiatives
- Self-assessment lesson quizzes that evaluate retention levels
- Multiple-choice tests that confirm understanding
- A comprehensive course test that covers all the material
How It Helps
- Provides flexibility: A multitude of uses are provided in this one concise course on measuring the effectiveness of learning initiatives, from one-on-one training to corporate workshops and meetings.
- Offers knowledge: These lessons cover such subjects as using data to measure the effectiveness of learning initiatives and the different models used for learning evaluation.
- Serves many: Whether you're looking to train new hires or review these concepts with veteran employees, this course will help you achieve your corporate training goals.
Once your team members have completed this course, they should be ready to:
- Outline the fundamentals of measuring learning initiatives
- Discuss learning evaluation models
- Understand how to evaluate the effectiveness of learning initiatives
- Measure learning initiative effectiveness with data
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 7 Universities Providing Access to Free Literature Courses Online
- Personal Computer Training Programs and Courses
- Should I Become a Corporate Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Distance Learning Course in Computer Network Administration
- Distance Learning Corporate Finance Degrees with Course Info
- Online Accredited Computer Courses and Training Programs
- Online Computer Operation Course and Training Information
- Online Computer Networking Courses and Training Information
- Computer Applications Courses, Classes and Training Information
- Business Computer Applications Courses and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses