- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 113
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Earth Science?
Course SummaryIf your middle schooler is struggling in earth science class, this flexible homework help course offers the assistance they need. Fun video lessons break down the topics your student is learning about in class and can help them to complete assignments or study for tests.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a middle school Earth science course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your middle school Earth science homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your middle school Earth science homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy To Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any middle school Earth science topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audio and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from middle school Earth science experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Earth's spheres and structures
- Plate tectonic theory
- Earthquakes and volcanoes
- Rock deformation and mountain building
- Soil erosion and deposition
- Earth's energy and material resources
- Ecology and ecosystems
- Earth science investigation
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- No More Homework: The End of School Break Assignments
- I Got My Advanced Students To Help My Struggling Students: Here's How
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Need a Break From Campus? Off-Campus Spots for Study and Fun
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Accepting Late Assignments Helped My Students
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses