- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 71
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Position in Physics? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryGet your middle schooler the extra help he or she needs for physical science class with this review course. Our video lessons and quizzes are designed by professional instructors to provide students with an easy-to-use tutoring solution. These resources can help students complete homework assignments, study for exams and get a better overall grade in science class.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering Middle School Physical Science material will benefit from taking this course. There is no faster or easier way to learn middle school physical science. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding structure of matter, reactions, density, motion, forces or any other middle school physical science topic
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning science (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about middle school physical science
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra science learning resources
How it works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review
- Press play and watch the video lesson
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Middle School Physical Science final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any middle school physical science question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Physical Science Courses and Classes Overview
- Reading Comic Books May Help Students Do Better in School
- How Accepting Late Assignments Helped My Students
- Radiation Science Courses and Classes
- Vocational Classes Help Students Perform in Academic Subjects
- Online Computer Science Courses, Classes and Schools
- How Active Listening Helps You Communicate Better with Students
- Cosmetology Instructor Courses and Classes
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses