- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 63
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Position in Physics? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryHelp your middle schooler master fundamental topics from their physical science class with this fun homework help course. Our short video lessons and quizzes clarify the challenging topics so your student can finish tough homework assignments or prepare for a class project.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a middle school physical science course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your middle school physical science homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your middle school physical science homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy To Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any middle school physical science topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audio and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from middle school physical science experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Motion and force types
- Structure and properties of matter
- Earth and the Solar System
- Chemical reactions
- Living systems' chemistry
- The periodic table
- Density and buoyancy calculations
- Physical science investigations and experiments
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Using Timers to Help Kids with ADHD Finish Their Homework and Chores
- Physical Science Courses and Classes Overview
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- No More Homework: The End of School Break Assignments
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- Online Computer Science Courses, Classes and Schools
- Radiation Science Courses and Classes
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses