- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 73
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Position in Physics? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryStudy the important topics covered in middle school physical science with this flexible tutoring course. Created by experienced educators, our lessons can help you earn a better grade in class, complete a homework assignment or get extra help with areas where you're struggling.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your assignment or other physical science work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find fun videos on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn middle school physical science and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding the structure of matter, the chemistry of living systems, the periodic table, or any other middle school physical science topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their science learning
- Prefer learning science visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing middle school physical science
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in physical science
- Don't have access to their science teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning middle school physical science simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For less than 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live physical science tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn middle school physical science on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Discuss the basics of motion and forces.
- Become familiar with the structure of matter.
- Understand Earth's place in the solar system.
- Take a look at examples of chemical reactions.
- Learn about the chemistry of living systems.
- Understand how to use the periodic table.
- Discuss density and buoyancy.
- Learn how to set up physical science experiments.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Do I Get Extra Help for My ADHD Child at School?
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- How to Study Less & Still Get Better Grades in High School
- Michigan's 'Achievement System' Designed to Help Struggling Detroit Schools
- Physical Science Courses and Classes Overview
- High School Study Tips: Three Steps to Better Grades!
- Reading Comic Books May Help Students Do Better in School
- Help Your ADHD Kid Socialize Even When You're Not Around
- Help Desk Analyst Courses and Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses