- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 29
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How a Phospholipid Bilayer Is Both Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic
Course SummaryMake complex information about mitosis easy to learn with the use of this Mitosis: Help and Review course. Videos cover cell division, structures and more. Each lesson takes only minutes to review and self-assessment quizzes measure your knowledge as you move from one topic to the next.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding mitosis will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding cell biology, cellular communication, asexual and sexual reproduction, cell division, mitosis phases or any other mitosis topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn mitosis.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Mitosis: Help & Review final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including::
- How is the phospholipid bilayer both hydrophobic and hydrophilic?
- What are the basic structures of a cell?
- How do cells communicate?
- What are the steps in the cell cycle?
- How do cells divide and why do different cells divide in different ways?
- What are the phases of mitosis and what occurs during each phase?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Biology Lesson Plans: Physiology, Mitosis, Metric System Video Lessons
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- University of Memphis Video Review
- University of Indiana Video Review
- University of Iowa Video Review
- University of Nevada Video Review
- University of Wisconsin Video Review
- University of Utah Video Review
- Howard University Video Review
- Boston College Video Review
- Teaching Degree Top Ranked University to Become a Teacher or School Administrator - Richmond VA
- Top School for a Degree in Graphic Design and Visual Communications - Omaha NE
- Saint Josephs University in Philadelphia PA
- Computer Science Degrees Top Rated Computer Science Degree Program - Washington DC
- Cooking Classes Minneapolis
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses