- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 192
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Occipitalis Muscle: Definition, Function & Action
Course SummaryThis engaging course outlines the muscles of the body as they apply to health professionals. You'll find a variety of uses for these video and text lessons, including test preparation for students, curriculum updates for teachers and more information about these topics for laypeople.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this informative course, you'll review important subjects related to the muscles of the body for health professionals, including the muscles of the chest and forearm. We've ensured that these resources are available to you 24 hours a day on your mobile device or computer, so you can study at any time that works well for you. Each of these lessons and quizzes is carefully designed by an expert instructor for ease of use and understanding. The Dashboard allows you to keep track of your progress through the course, and you can submit any questions you have to one of our instructors.
Whether you're a teacher, a student or someone who is just interested in these topics, you'll find something useful in this course.
- Our mobile-friendly lessons allow casual learners an opportunity to review more about topics of interest to them from anywhere at any time.
- Healthcare professionals who need a quick refresher of these topics will find these lessons easy to use and access.
- We've included short, multiple-choice quizzes and chapter tests in this course that help students prepare for an important exam or catch up quickly in class.
- Teachers can use our informative video lessons as a lively addition to any class while creating their own curricula from the lessons and quizzes.
This chapter is designed to help you identify:
- Muscle dysfunctions of the neck, shoulders and head
- The muscles of the chest
- Forearm muscles
- Muscle tears and tendonitis
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Professional Development Courses for Teachers
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- What Would a Common Curriculum Mean for Teachers and Students?
- Technology Dependency Gives Teachers Better Options for Engaging Students
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Nursing Student Uses Free Course to Test Out of Prerequisites
- MCSE Course Preparation and Training Information
- Online CFP Preparation Course Information
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses