- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 160
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Real Property and Personal Property: Definition and Differences
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 100+ Real Estate study guides, and 1,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis course is designed to prepare you for the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam. Self-paced lessons and regular assessment quizzes allow you to study on your schedule and check your understanding as you go, to ensure you're ready for the exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Take the stress out of preparing for the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam with this comprehensive course. Study at your own pace and from any device with short self-paced lessons that cover everything from Nebraska real estate regulations to agency relationships to land use laws. Quizzes at the end of each lesson allow you to evaluate your understanding of its material, and your overall progress can be tracked on your Dashboard.
Check out our Real Estate test prep materials! We've got comprehensive Real Estate study guides to help you study, Real Estate practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational Real Estate resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam, covering all of the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by PSI Exams Online. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
- Nebraska real estate licensing, laws, and practices
- Air, mineral, and water rights
- Liens and encumbrances
- Real estate financing and loans
- Lending and underwriting
- Land characteristics and disclosure of property conditions
- Real estate land use regulations
- Types of property ownership
- Sales contracts, agency relationships, and agreements
- Leasing, property management, and title transfers
- Real estate calculations, valuation, and appraisal
This course is organized into 18 chapters covering the scope of the exam's content. Self-evaluation quizzes at the end of each lesson allow you to test your comprehension of key concepts.
Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 125
- Question Type: multiple choice
- Time Limit: 4 hours
- Exam Cost: $150
Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam Breakdown
|Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam General Portion Concept||Percent of the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam||Approximate Number of Questions|
|Land use controls and regulations||5%||6|
|Valuation and market analysis||7%||9|
|General principles of agency||11%||14|
|Leasing and property management||7%||9|
|Practice of real estate||14%||17-18|
|Real estate calculations||8%||10|
|Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam State Portion Concept|
|Duties and Powers of the Real Estate Commission|
|Statutory Requirements Governing the Activities of Licensees|
Preparing and Registering for the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam
This study guide contains everything you need to prepare for the Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam, including clear, concise lessons and assessment quizzes designed by professional instructors and field experts.
In order to register for the exam you must be at least 19 years of age and hold a high school diploma or equivalent. In addition, you must complete 180 hours (or 6 courses) of pre-license education requirements. Applicants with at least two years of full-time salesperson experience, or the part-time equivalent, need only complete 120 hours of pre-license education (or 4 courses). Once notified that your application has been approved, you will then have 12 months to schedule and take the exam; this can be done online at the PSI Exams website or by phone.
The Nebraska Real Estate Broker Exam is a registered trademark of PSI Exams, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Real Estate Test Preparation & Resources
- What Should I Study to Become a Real Estate Broker?
- Should I Become a Real Estate Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Real Estate Agent? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Not Ready for a Real-Life Jurassic World? Study These Subjects to Prepare
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Florida Online
- Free Online Appraiser Licensing Exam Preparation Information
- Online Classes to Become a Florida Mortgage Broker
- Online Real Estate Certification, Certificate and Diploma Programs
- Strategies & Tips to Help You Pass Your Praxis Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 84,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses