- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 73
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Early Brain Development: Major Parts & Functions
Course SummaryMake learning about neuroanatomy easier and fun by using this Neuroanatomy: Help and Review course. Short video lessons simplify complex topics, such as brain anatomy, neuron functions and neurological disorders, so you can be better prepared for class discussions or to take quizzes or exams.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help understanding material from neuroanatomy will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding brain anatomy, neuron structure and functions, the nervous system, neuroplasticity, or any other neuroanatomy topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn neuroanatomy.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra human anatomy learning resources at school.
How It Works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Neuroanatomy final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- How does the brain work?
- What are the different parts of the brain?
- What are neurons?
- How does the nervous system function?
- What's the purpose of nerves and senses?
- What is neuroplasticity and how is it related to brain injuries?
- What are common types of neurological disorders
- How are neurological disorders diagnosed?
- What are some common neurological assessments?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- Anatomy Courses and Classes Overview
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Would IT Be Better to Take Online Courses or In-class College Courses for a Career in Bookkeeping?
- For Someone Interested in Data Science, Would IT Be Better to Take Online Courses or In-class College Courses?
- Which Is Better - to Take Online Programming Coures or to Take In-class College Programming Courses?
- Digital Video Courses and Classes Overview
- Music Video Director Courses and Classes
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 83,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses