- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 120
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Geometry?
Course SummaryGet up to speed for the NY Regents Geometry exam with this self-paced tutoring course. View our short video lessons and take our multiple-choice self-assessment quizzes to build your confidence in the topics you'll be tested on come exam day.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your NY Regents Exam review, assignment or other geometry work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn geometry material for the NY Regents Exam and earn passing scores. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding circles, congruent triangles, geometric figures, parallel lines, polygons, quadrilaterals or any other geometry topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their geometry learning for the NY Regents Exam
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing geometry
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in geometry
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning geometry for the NY Regents Exam simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live course topic tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn geometry for the NY Regents Exam on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Become familiar with the foundations of geometry.
- Learn about logic in mathematics.
- Take a look at geometric figures.
- Solve problems involving triangles and congruency.
- Understand how to work with parallel lines and polygons.
- Be able to evaluate problems involving similar polygons.
- Learn how to work with quadrilaterals.
- Solve problems that involve circular arcs and circles.
- Understand how to evaluate problems that include conic sections.
- Find the areas and volumes of different types of geometric solids.
- Discuss the essentials of analytic geometry.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- When to Use a Self-Assessment With Your Job Search Video
- Self-Assessments for Choosing a Career Path Video
- Self-Paced Distance Learning: How Does IT Work?
- Should I Become a Dietitian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Paralegal? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Psychiatrist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Paramedic? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Librarian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Architect? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Electrician? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses