- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 119
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Problem solving using Linear Equations
Course SummaryIf you're struggling to get ready for the NY Regents Physics exam, check out the video lessons and quizzes in this flexible tutoring course. These professionally designed learning tools are mobile-friendly and accessible at any time, giving you an interactive study guide to use at your convenience.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other physics work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn NY Regents Exam physics material and earn better grades. This resource can help students, including those who:
- Struggle with understanding kinematics, mechanics, linear momentum, the mathematics of physics, energy or any other physics topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their science learning
- Prefer learning science visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing physics
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in physics
- Don't have access to their science teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning physics simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live science tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn physics on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Study the mathematics of physics.
- Explore energy and thermodynamics.
- Learn about mechanics, including Newton's first, second and third laws of motion.
- Develop your knowledge of waves, sound and light.
- Explore electricity in physics.
- Learn about modern physics, including quantum numbers and electron configurations.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How To Tell If You're Ready for College
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Distance Learning Courses and Degree Programs Video
- Working Full-Time? Check Out These Alternative Education Options
- How to Become a Professional Video Gamer
- What to Do if You're Behind Studying for Finals
- Art and Design Technology Degree Programs in NY with Course Info
- Game Design Career Training in Albany, NY with Course Overviews
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses