- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 222
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Critical Thinking and Logic in Mathematics
Course SummaryThis course is a study guide for individuals preparing to take a test covering high school liberal arts and sciences. Explore a variety of engaging lessons and take accompanying quizzes to strengthen your knowledge of philosophy, literature, math and more before taking your exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Use this course as a supplemental study guide for a test that assesses your understanding of high school liberal arts and sciences. The chapters in this course are prepared by professional instructors and feature collections of entertaining lessons. These lessons are focused on the subjects that include:
- Mathematical representations and relationships
- Scientific problem solving and data testing
- Social and cultural changes
- Political principles and ideology
- Social, economic, and religious theories, history, and perspectives
- Philosophy and history
- Visual and performing arts
- Literature, criticism, and writing
- Logic and scientific thought
- Humans and the environment
This course can serve as a resource as you study for your exam. Our lessons are broken down into short sections to make sure you are able to focus on the specific subjects you need to revisit. You can use our self-assessment quizzes to gauge your understanding as you progress through the lessons. Practice exams offer broad reviews of each chapter and the entire course.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top Liberal Arts and General Studies Schools
- Does Every Florida Teacher Have to Take the General Knowledge Exams?
- Should High School Students Take College Courses?
- What Online College Courses Can I Take Without a High School Diploma or GED?
- Can a High School Student Take a College Biology Course Online?
- Career Information for a Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Online Liberal Arts Schools and Colleges: How to Choose
- Top Schools for Liberal Arts and Humanities Programs
- Liberal Arts Schools in Milwaukee with Degree Overviews
- How Long Does IT Take To Get a PhD in Philosophy?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses