- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 144
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Principles of Organizational Management
This course can be found in: OAE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 40+ OAE study guides, and 5,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis mobile-friendly test prep course helps you get ready for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Educational Leadership exam. Inside, you'll find short lessons and practice quizzes that cover all of the concepts you'll need to know for this teacher certification assessment.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
16 chapters in Ohio Assessments for Educators - Educational Leadership (015): Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related OAE Courses
About This Course
Complete this course to become fully prepared for the Ohio Assessments for Educators (OAE) Educational Leadership exam. Our engaging and bite-sized lessons help you quickly review the educational leadership concepts you'll be tested on, such as learning theories, education management, positive learning cultures and much more. The course comes with practice quizzes to help you reinforce your understanding of the educational leadership concepts on which you'll be tested. You can access the course at any time that fits your schedule, and you'll be able to study on any computer or mobile device.
Check out our OAE test prep materials! We've got OAE courses to teach you the material, comprehensive OAE study guides to help you study, OAE practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational OAE resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
The lessons in this course go over the foundations of educational leadership. You'll study educational leadership through several perspectives, including legal, fiscal and managerial. When you're finished working through the course, you should be equipped to:
- Explain the fundamentals of public education and educational leadership
- Describe community and stakeholder involvement in education
- Assess educational leadership professionalism and ethics
- Discuss the impact of positive learning cultures
- Evaluate effective learning theories, methods, tools and student groups
- Understand educator/teacher professional development concepts
- Outline the process of growth and team development in education
- Compare educational leadership's legal dimensions
This course contains 129 lessons that are divided into 15 chapters. As you work through the course, watch the video lessons and follow along with the accompanying word-for-word transcripts. You can also take the included assessments to ensure your comprehension of the material.
OAE Educational Leadership (015) Exam Information
This exam is intended for teachers who are pursuing an Educational Leadership endorsement in the state of Ohio.
- Number of Questions: 74
- Question Types: Multiple-choice, constructed-response and a writing-based assignment
- Time Limit: 3 hours and 45 minutes
- Exam Cost: $105
OAE Educational Leadership (015) Exam Breakdown
|OAE Educational Leadership Exam Concept||Percent of the OAE Educational Leadership Exam Score||Approximate Number of Questions||Chapter Lessons|
|Visionary and inclusive leadership||20%||15||38|
|Systems for capacity building||30%||22||20|
|Resource management and educational law||20%||15||37|
OAE Educational Leadership Test Preparation & Registration
This course is designed to make your studying experience flexible, convenient and enjoyable. You can access the course at any time using your computer or mobile device. From your course dashboard, you'll be able to locate and navigate to the chapter topics you want to study. Our lessons are designed to be simple and concise so you can quickly take away the most important educational leadership terms and concepts. Video lessons come with printable transcripts as well as interactive self-assessment quizzes. Be sure to take the chapter exams to reinforce your understanding of the material. If you have any questions, you can submit them to our instructors online at any time. When you're finished with all of the course's lessons, try the final assessment to make sure you're ready to sit for the OAE Educational Leadership exam.
You can register for the exam online through the official OAE website. The exam is offered throughout the year on a first-come, first-served basis. The website allows you to select your desired testing center, pay applicable testing fees and agree to OAE's testing policies and rules. Testing centers are located in Ohio, as well as other states.
The Ohio Assessments for Educators Educational Leadership exam is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc., which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Prep for College When You Don't Know Which School You'll Attend
- What You Need To Know About The ParaPro Assessment
- Indiana Core Assessments for Educators
- What You Need to Know About Teacher Certification Reciprocity
- Should I Become a Teacher? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Educational Leadership Certificate Online
- Educational Assessment and Testing
- ESL Teacher Certification in Ohio
- Art Teacher Certification in Ohio
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses