- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 205
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryLet us help you get ready for the Ohio End of Course Exam - Integrated Math II portion with this engaging test prep course. Our short, informative lessons can help you get ready for the test 24 hours a day on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
24 chapters in Ohio End of Course Exam - Integrated Math II: Test Prep & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
The lessons found in this course are a compilation of all of the learning objectives tested by the Ohio Integrated Math II EOCE. As you complete the lessons, your knowledge will be refreshed and enriched with these concise, easy-to-follow videos and texts. Other than trigonometry and understanding limits, instructors will familiarize you with the following concepts:
- Basic math & algebraic expressions
- Solving word problems & quadratic equations
- Equations: linear & absolute value
- Graphing: linear equations and inequalities & functions
- Functions in math & complex numbers
- Rational expressions & matrices
- Geometry: advanced coordinate & three-dimensional
- Calculating probability, permutations & standard deviation
- Mathematical logic
About the Exam
The Integrated Math II EOCE is a graduation requirement for students enrolled in public schools in Ohio who have taken certain math classes such as Math II, Applied Geometry or Applied Mathematics II (unless Applied Geometry or Applied Mathematics II is being taken as first year of a two-year program).
Ohio EOCE Integrated Math II Registration and Preparation
Registration for the exam is handled by school administrators. The test is given within the testing window annually set by Ohio's Department of Education.
'The Ohio EOCE Integrated Math II exam is a registered trademark of the Ohio State Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.'
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- Test Prep
- How to Help Your Child With Test Anxiety
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Software Testing Degree and Course Information
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Can People Take Online Courses on a Smartphone?
- How an IEP Can Help Your ADHD Kid Do Better on Tests
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses