- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 67
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Ratios & Rates: Definitions & Examples
Course SummaryGet ready for Ohio's state test for Grade 7 Mathematics with this helpful online test prep course. You can study the course at any time. It will help you review all of the math concepts that you'll be tested on.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
7 chapters in Ohio State Test - Mathematics Grade 7: Practice & Study Guide
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This convenient online test prep course is designed to prepare you for Ohio state's Grade 7 Mathematics exam. Inside, you'll find short lessons and self-assessments that help you study a variety of math concepts and practice answering the types of questions you'll encounter on the exam. Steps for solving problems with rational numbers, algebraic inequalities, percentages are included in this course. You can expect to review the following math topics:
- Ratios and rates
- Percent problems
- Proportional relationships
- Rational number operations
- Algebraic equations, expressions and inequalities
- Geometric and scale factor equations
- Probability and statistics fundamentals
About the Exam
Part of Ohio's annual state tests, the Grade 7 Mathematics exam evaluates student math skills based on the state's learning standards. Students will have a total of three hours to complete Parts I and II of the exam. There are a total of 52-54 points on the tests, and a scientific calculator will be permitted in Part II of the exam.
Ohio Grade 7 Mathematics Exam Preparation & Registration
This course allows you to study for the exam at any time that fits your schedule. You can work through the course at your own pace, and your course dashboard feature will help you navigate to the chapter topics you want to study. Our engaging lessons are designed to be simple and concise, which makes it easy to review and remember important math concepts, terms and formulas. If you have any questions, simply submit them online to our instructors. Be sure to take the course's lesson quizzes, chapter exams and final assessment to strengthen your math skills.
You can check the Ohio Department of Education website for upcoming testing dates. Your school will administer the exam, and you'll either take the exams on the same day or on two separate occasions.
The Ohio state tests are registered trademarks of the Ohio Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Test Prep
- Online Test Prep Options for the GED Test
- Software Testing Degree and Course Information
- How to Study for AP Tests
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- GED Math Test Overview
- Online GED Test Options and GED Study Materials
- Nursing Student Uses Free Course to Test Out of Prerequisites
- Where to Find Free Math Courses Online
- What Parents Really Think About Online Tutoring for ACT/SAT and Other Test Prep
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses