- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 157
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Real Property and Personal Property: Definition and Differences
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 100+ Real Estate study guides, and 1,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis course's informative lessons should enable you to earn a passing score on the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam. Answer the extra questions in its self-assessment quizzes and practice tests to gain a deeper grasp of the official exam topics.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
18 chapters in Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam: Study Guide & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is an excellent study guide for anyone about to take the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam. You'll be able to use a wide variety of study resources, including key lessons that cover real estate subjects like property and land characteristics, resource rights, liens and encumbrances, and more. Other helpful tools include lesson quizzes, practice chapter exams and an overall course exam. Access to a smartphone, tablet, or computer is all you need to begin and review this course at your convenience.
Check out our real estate test prep materials! We've got comprehensive real estate study guides to help you study, real estate practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational real estate resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus & Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam, covering all of the topics outlined in the official test provided by PSI. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the items covered in this course are listed below:
- Characteristics of land and property
- Resource rights in real estate, especially air, minerals and water
- Lien and encumbrance as real estate property law
- The various types of property ownership
- Land use controls and regulations as applied in real estate
- The appraisal and evaluation of property
- Terms and concepts of basic real estate financing
- Types of real estate loans
- Processes of lending and underwriting
- Relationships and agreements in real estate agencies
- Property condition disclosures
- Sales contracts in real estate
- Management of leases and property
- Title transfers and practices in real estate
- Calculations common in real estate
- Real estate facts specific to Oklahoma
This course is made up of 17 chapters that explain the real estate concepts featured in the exam. Self-assessment quizzes for each lesson and practice exams on each chapter are included to improve your memorization of the material.
Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 130 questions
- Question Type: Multiple-choice; occasionally experimental
- Time Limit: Three hours
- Exam Cost: $60
Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam Breakdown
|Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam National Portion Concept||Percent of the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam National Portion||Approximate Number of Questions|
|Land Use Controls and Regulations||5%||4|
|Valuation and Market Analysis||7%||6|
|General Principles of Agency||13%||10|
|Leasing and Property Management||3%||3|
|Transfer of Title||8%||6|
|Practice of Real Estate||13%||10|
|Real Estate Calculations||10%||8|
|Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam Oklahoma-Specific Portion Concept||Percent of the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam Oklahoma-Specific Portion||Approximate Number of Questions|
|Laws and Rules Affecting Oklahoma Real Estate Practice||54%||27|
|Oklahoma Broker Relationships Act||22%||11|
|Disclosures and Hazards||12%||6|
Preparing and Registering for the Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam
When registering for the exam, first send an application to do so to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission. Make sure when doing this that you've completed the required, commission-approved pre-license course. If your application to the Commission is successful, you'll get an eligibility notice telling you how to register and schedule for your exam. From there, you can take it at a designated testing site between 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 pm on the appropriate weekday.
Oklahoma Real Estate Salesperson Exam is a registered trademark of PSI, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Become a Real Estate Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Real Estate Agent? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Medical Assistant Requirements to Be a Physicians Assistant
- What Is a Passing Score on a Microsoft Certification Exam?
- What Is the Passing Score for the PMP Certification Exam?
- What Is a Passing Score for the HESI Entrance Exam?
- What Is the Passing Score for the CBP Entrance Exam?
- What Is a Passing Score for the POST Entrance Exam?
- Is IT Difficult to Get a Passing Score on the Registered Medical Assistant Exam?
- Should I Become a Veterinarian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 84,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses