- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 46
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryPrepare to take the Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA) test by using this study guide. The lessons and the assessments that accompany the lessons will help you review and refresh your knowledge of the information assessed by this certification test.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
9 chapters in OMCA Exam Study Guide - Online Marketing Certified Associate
About This Course
This course, which contains several chapters and assessments, is a comprehensive study guide that will help you get ready for the OMCA, an entry-level examination. Each lesson in this course was created by a field expert and will help you strengthen your understanding of online marketing processes. Topics that are covered in this course include the following:
- Marketing essentials and mobile marketing basics
- Social media and web analytics basics
- Content and e-mail marketing basics
- SEO and paid search basics
- Conversion rate optimization basics
About the Exam
The OMCA exam is designed for the certification of online marketing associates and entry-level practitioners. This exam is given online and can be taken anywhere that has a reliable Internet connection. A web cam and microphone are necessary so that you and your proctor can communicate as you test. Study materials are not allowed. If you pass the test, your OMCA certification lasts for one year.
Preparing & Registering for the OMCA Exam
This guide, created by the experts at Study.com, will help you prepare for this important exam. You can orient yourself with the information that is evaluated by the OMCA through the various lessons and assessments. You will learn about the various components of online marketing. You can also review the difference between online marketing and the traditional form of marketing as well as the process of creating content for customers. Your knowledge of different avenues of online marketing will refreshed and possibly increased.
You can schedule your online exam session through OMCP.org. You must first set up an account, submit payment and schedule the exam at a time that fits your schedule. After completing the exam, additional information related to your experiences and education are necessary for final approval for certification.
OMCA is a registered trademark of OMCP.org, which is not affiliated with Study.com
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Certified Typing Test Information
- Online Journeyman Electrician Certification and Test Information
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Take the GED Online: Overview of Your Online GED Test Options
- Online Marketing Certificate Program Information
- Online ASE Test Information and Requirements
- Preparing for Community College Placement Tests
- Should I Become a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Online Certified Meeting Planner Courses and Certification Information
- How to Prepare for AP, CLEP, DSST & UExcel Tests
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses