- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 73
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Marketing: Definition and Applications
Course SummaryThis study guide goes over all the material you'll need to know for the Online Marketing Certified Professional (OMCP) exam. The course's chapters are taught by professional instructors, and our stimulating video and text lessons allow you to study at your own pace.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
10 chapters in OMCP Exam Study Guide - Online Marketing Certified Professional
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course was designed specifically for those getting ready to take the OMCP exam. Within, you'll find lessons fleshing out every topic you can expect to encounter on the test. You'll review key strategies of online marketing while breaking down related terms and concepts. Topics discussed include:
- Content and conversion rate marketing
- Effective practices of email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Paid search
- Marketing through social media
- Web analytics
About the Exam
The OMCP exam offers certification for those seeking advancement and more distinguished recognition in the online marketing or business fields. The test is composed of questions evaluating your conceptual knowledge of online marketing disciplines as well as two supplemental sections centered around standard practices of core areas of online marketing.
Preparing & Registering for the OMCP Exam
This study guide includes both video and text lessons with features that make navigation simple. The timeline function underneath the videos allows you to easily jump around key aspects of the lessons, while the bolded words throughout each transcript let readers pick out important terms and concepts. You can always check on your recent activity and course progress through the dashboard feature, where subject-matter experts are available for your questions if you ever feel stuck.
Those seeking OMCP certification must meet experiential requirements in addition to passing the exam. You'll need either 5,000 hours experience in the online marketing field, 2,000 hours of experience and a post-secondary degree, or 1,000 hours of experience as well as the completion of an approved practitioner-level course. These qualifications must be present in an application to be submitted within ninety days of taking the OMCP exam.
The OMCP exam may be taken online at a time that works best for you. You'll need to register for an OMCP.org account and follow the provided instructions to schedule your exam.
OMCP exam is a registered trademark of Online Marketing Certified Professionals (OMCP), which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What Is a Bachelor of Professional Studies Degree?
- How to Become a Certified Administrative Professional
- How Do I Become a Certified Professional Secretary
- How to Become a Professional Video Gamer
- Online Certified Professional Coder Certification Programs
- Southern California Universities for Professional Studies
- Master of Professional Studies in Data Science
- Master of Professional Studies in Homeland Security
- Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate
- How to Become a Certified Professional Credentialing Specialist
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses