- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 302
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Organizational Behavior? - Definition and History of the Field
Course SummaryThe engaging video lessons in this Organizational Behavior: Help and Review course review essential topics like organizational communications, workplace ethics and employee motivation. Use this course to boost your understanding of organizational behavior as you complete homework assignments or prepare for an exam.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering organizational behavior material will benefit from taking this course. There is no faster or easier way to learn organizational behavior. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding organizational culture, workplace ethics, employee motivation, group decision making, leadership theory or any other organizational behavior topic
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning business (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about organizational behavior
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra business learning resources
How it works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Organizational Behavior final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any organizational behavior question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Organizational Behavior Courses and Classes
- Online Courses in Organizational Development
- Organizational Behavior Degree Program Summaries
- Organizational Behavior Training Programs and Requirements
- Organizational Behavior
- Personal Organization Classes and Courses Overview
- Organizational Psychology Courses and Classes Overview
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Organizational Behavior Degree and Certificate Program Overviews
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses