- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Leadership: Leaders & Their Role in Organizations
Course SummaryThis course offers insight into organizational behavior management techniques that could benefit your managers and supervisors. Use these engaging video lessons to help your employees closely examine their role and influence on behavior in your company.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
The behavior of workers can be beneficial or destructive to an organization. The lessons in this course are designed to help your team leaders, managers and supervisors understand their roles as influencers of organizational behavior. Videos offer in-depth guidance and practical strategies to help your employees guide organizational behavior in a way that creates positive outcomes for your company.
How It Works
You can use these video lessons to meet your training goals in a variety of ways. Employees can watch videos during corporate training sessions then discuss organizational behavior management as a group. They can also watch the lessons individually on their computers or mobile devices, and then take the quizzes, chapter exams and/or final exam to help you gauge their understanding of the materials.
Just a few of the training features you can take advantage of include:
- Entertaining video lessons that help managerial employees understand organizational behavior management
- Self-assessment quizzes that reinforce organizational behavior management concepts
- Tests that cover key concepts in each chapter
- A final exam that tests employees' overall comprehension of organizational behavior management
How It Helps
- Enhances leadership qualities: As your managerial employees examine their ability to influence behavior in your organization, they can feel more empowered in their leadership roles.
- Improves employee performance: The lessons teach management workers how to positively interact with employees so that they feel more appreciated in their work and better able to accomplish their projects.
- Strengthens collaborative efforts: Team leaders and managers can improve their relationships with workers and encourage them to better interact with one another, which can enhance the work environment and strengthen collaborative efforts.
The Role of Management in Organizational Behavior
- How leaders influence employee performance and productivity
- The ways employee behavior can positively or negatively impact a company
- Why managing organizational behavior is necessary
- How to influence employee behavior using the Pygmalion Effect
How to Influence Organizational Behavior
- Emotional intelligence and its influence on a manager's success
- Primary methods for motivating employees
- Ways to empower employees and improve their performance
- How organizational design impacts employee behavior
- Strategies for redesigning a job to encourage employees
- Team building activities that help create cohesive work groups
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Organizational Behavior Courses and Classes
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Organizational Behavior Management Education and Training Program Info
- Overview of Behavioral Psychology Courses
- Organizational Behavior Training Programs and Requirements
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Behavior Degree Program Summaries
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- How Company Culture Can Help You Retain Employees
- Nurse Practitioner College
- Top School for Electronics and Computer Technology - Henderson NV
- Early Childhood Education Top University for Earning a Degree in Early Childhood Education - Hartford CT
- Accounting School Top School for a Career in Accounting and Financial Management - St Louis MO
- Top School for Interior Design - Los Angeles CA
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses