- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 86
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Gifted Education? - History, Models & Issues
This course can be found in: CEOE Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 20+ CEOE study guides, and 5,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryWe've made it easy to prepare for the CEOE OSAT Gifted Education exam with this engaging and mobile-friendly test prep course. This resource is made up of short and easy-to-follow video lessons and self-assessment quizzes.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Related CEOE Courses
About This CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam Course
Get ready to take and pass the CEOE OSAT Gifted Education exam with this convenient study guide! All of the subjects covered on the exam are addressed here. Build and strengthen your knowledge in these and other competency areas: foundations of a gifted education, identifying gifted students, curriculum planning, special issues in gifted education, and creating learning environments for gifted instruction. Watch engaging videos and/or read the available text transcription to learn the way you learn best. This Study.com course was last updated in 2018.
Check out our CEOE test prep materials! We've got CEOE courses to teach you the material, comprehensive CEOE study guides to help you study, CEOE practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational CEOE resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the CEOE OSAT Gifted Education exam, covering all of the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by Pearson Education. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master the content covered on the exam, including:
Foundations of Gifted Education
- Understand and apply ethical principles and professional guidelines in the field of gifted education
- Discuss various factors at play in gifted talent development
Assessment and Instructional Planning
- Apply evidence-based instructional strategies to curriculum planning for gifted students
- Identify concepts in student performance and assessment as they relate to gifted learning
- Use effective strategies when communicating with students, parents, and others in the gifted education communities
Learning Environments and Instruction
- Define student self-advocacy and responsibility in gifted learning
- Create effective learning environments for gifted instruction
Professional Practice and Collaboration
- List professional publications for gifted education
- Explain strategies for advocating for gifted students
CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam Course Format
We've compiled 11 chapters and 86 individual lessons in this course to ensure you're fully prepared for the exam. Self-assessment tools offered here include 85 multiple-choice lesson quizzes, a test with each chapter, and a final practice exam to confirm you have the knowledge needed to succeed on test day!
CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam Information
- Number of Questions: 81
- Question Type: 80 selected response, 1 constructed response
- Time Limit: 4 hours
- Exam Cost: $80 test fee; $25 CBT fee; $30 registration fee (paid once per program
CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam Breakdown
|OSAT Exam Concept||Percent of the OSAT Exam||Approximate Number of Questions|
|Foundations of Gifted Education||17%||16|
|Assessment and Instructional Planning||21%||20|
|Learning Environments and Instruction||30%||28|
|Professional Practice and Collaboration||17%||16|
|Constructed-Response Question: Learning Environments and Instruction||15%||1|
Registering and Preparing for the CEOE OSAT Gifted Education Exam
When you're ready to register for the exam, you may do so online at the CEOE website. Testing times are scheduled by appointment and are available year round. Testing candidates are required to report to the testing center 15 minutes before their test time with government-issued photo identification.
After completing this course offering, you can confidently register for the OSAT Gifted Education Exam (CEOE) exam. You'll have access to a variety of study tools which will facilitate your learning and prepare you with the knowledge needed to tackle the types of questions you are likely to encounter on exam day. Before you take the exam, answer the questions on our lesson quizzes and chapter tests to ensure that you're ready to earn a passing score.
For more information about registering and preparing for the CEOE Gifted Education exam, check out our CEOE Resources page.
OSAT Gifted Education (CEOE) is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc., which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Money Management Made Easy for Students
- CEOE Test Preparation & Resources
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Should I Become a Special Education Teacher? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Major in Education? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- GED Practice Test: Easy Ways to Practice the GED Test
- When to Use a Self-Assessment With Your Job Search Video
- What to Do When Homework Is Too Easy for Your Child
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses