- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 325
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Fluid Mosaic Model of the Cell Membrane
Course SummaryPathophysiology doesn't have to be challenging with the fun video lessons and quizzes in our Pathophysiology: Help and Review course. Use these learning materials to catch up in class, get through a tough class project or study for an upcoming test.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone who needs help understanding college pathophysiology will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Have fallen behind in understanding cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, respiratory and skin disorders or any other pathophysiology topic.
- Need an efficient way to learn about pathophysiology.
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools.
- Struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD.
- Experience difficulty understanding your teachers.
- Missed class time and need to catch up.
- Can't access extra science learning resources at school.
How it works:
- Start at the beginning, or identify the topics that you need help with.
- Watch and learn from fun videos, reviewing as needed.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Confirm your understanding through lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why it works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Pathophysiology final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study with Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll learn the answers to questions including:
- What are some of the major blood cancers and disorders?
- How do acquired and congenital cardiovascular abnormalities affect the heart?
- What are some of the medical conditions found in the gastrointestinal system?
- How can injuries and trauma affect the nervous system?
- What are the major glandular and metabolic conditions and diseases?
- How do arthritis and other related conditions affect the musculoskeletal system?
- What does the term neoplasia mean?
- How does the human renal system work?
- What medical issues typically affect the female or male reproductive systems?
- How do cancer and pneumonia and other diseases harm the respiratory system?
- What are some of the major skin pathologies?
- How do clinical tests help medical professional diagnose pathologies?
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- List of Free Online Carpentry Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Electrician Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Psychology Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Religion Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Cooking Classes, Courses and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Astronomy Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- How Challenging Are Online College Classes?
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Free Online Cinematography Classes, Lessons & Course Materials
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses