- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 12
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Customer Needs: Types & Differentiation by Customer Group
Course SummaryThis course is designed to enhance corporate training activities connected to conducting a customer needs analysis. Through short and engaging lessons, you can help your employees learn how to analyze consumer needs efficiently and with maximum effect.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
The course is broken down into a series of video lessons that average about five minutes apiece that will help your employees learn how to perform a customer needs analysis. Each engaging video is followed by a brief quiz that can help to reinforce their understanding of the basic concepts.
How It Works
You can use this course as part of a corporate training event, or you can ask your employees to view the videos on their own scheduled. The lessons can be watched one at a time and can be viewed from both computers and mobile devices.
Using the course is easy:
- The entertaining video lessons use fun graphics and real examples to illustrate the customer needs analysis process
- Each lesson has a corresponding quiz that allows you to assess your employees understanding of key concepts
- The timeline feature allows employees to easily return to any part of the video that they need to re-review
- Understanding of key chapter and course concepts is verified with chapter and an overall course final exam
How It Helps
- Understand your market: To improve business around customers' needs, it is important to know how customers interact with your service or product.
- Anticipate customer needs: Trends in customer experiences can help determine how to market your product most effectively.
- Make data-informed decisions: When making key decisions about the development of your company, being able to understand needs analysis statistics can help employees choose which directions your business can grow farthest.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Understanding Customer Needs||Learn to recognize different kinds of customer needs and core marketplace concepts.|
|Identifying & Assessing Customer Needs||Explore the methods for measuring customer needs and satisfaction through needs assessments, research projects and surveys.|
|Customer Needs Analysis||Understand how to interpret data gathered from market research and learn how to turn that into productive enhancements.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses