- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 66
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Atropine Overdose: Poisoning Symptoms & Treatment
Course SummaryThis helpful study guide course provides expert instruction on pharmacology and cardiovascular health. Inside, you'll find bite-sized lessons and self-assessments that can be used for test preparation, homework help, tutoring and independent learning.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Work through this mobile-friendly course to learn pharmacological concepts related to cardiovascular health. Inside, you'll find several chapters that are comprised of simple and entertaining lessons. You can expect to study the functions of beta blockers, heparinoids, anticoagulants, vasodilators and more. The course includes lesson quizzes and chapter exams to help you retain the information you study. The flexible online format of the course allows you to study at home, at school or when you're on the go.
This course has a variety of uses for students, teachers, working professionals and casual learners.
- Students may use the course to supplement their textbooks, prepare for upcoming exams or catch up in class.
- Teachers who are looking to enhance their pharmacology instruction can easily incorporate the course's multimedia resources in the classroom.
- Pharmacology or healthcare professionals can access the course material for reference, training and continuing education purposes.
- Casual learners are able to study cardiovascular pharmacology topics on any computer or mobile device.
- Medications for cardiovascular health
- Alpha, beta and calcium channel blockers
- Factor XA inhibitors
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Help Students Conduct Self-Assessments
- Undergraduate Health Assessment Course Information
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- Should I Become an Actuary? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Optometrist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Dietitian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Copywriter? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Anesthesiologist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Be a Pediatrician? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Principal? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Medical Microbiology Careers Job Options and Requirements
- Health Information Technology Degrees in Kennesaw, GA
- Parsippany, New Jersey Education and City Information
- Should I Become an Occupational Therapist - Quiz Self-assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses