- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 57
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Cyclobenzaprine? - Definition, Uses & Side Effects
Course SummaryYou're in the right place if you need to study pharmacology and pain treatment topics. Available 24/7, these bite-sized lessons and quizzes can help you refresh your pharmacology knowledge, get ahead in class, study for upcoming exams and complete homework assignments.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
This comprehensive study guide course covers the pharmacology of pain treatment. Through a collection of simple lessons and self-assessments, you'll examine conventional and alternative medications for pain treatment, as well as the pharmacology of drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen and opioids. You can access this course at any time using your computer or mobile device. The course is taught by expert pharmacology instructors who are available to answer any questions you may have.
Students, independent learners, teachers and professionals can all benefit from this course.
- Students can reference the course whenever they need to get ready for upcoming exams, catch up in class and complete class/homework assignments.
- Casual learners can improve their understanding of pain treatment pharmacology at any time that fits their schedules.
- Pharmacology or health teachers can use the course's fun lessons and assessments as supplemental classroom resources.
- Working professionals may find the course useful for professional development, continuing education or training purposes.
- Pain treatment medications
- Aspirin, opioid and ibuprofen pharmacology
- Alternative pain treatment medicines
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Global Studies Quizzes
- Online Classes Helped ME Get Ahead in College
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- Get the Homework Support You Need with Instant Answers on Study.com
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- Home Study Diplomas: Are Correspondence Courses Right for Me?
- Tips & Tricks for Your Upcoming PHR Certification Exam
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses