- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 162
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Physical Education Lesson Plan Template
Course SummaryDevelop high-quality curriculum, strengthen your class lessons and improve student learning outcomes with help from the physical education teacher resources in this course. Enjoy exclusive access to informative lesson plans, helpful activity ideas and supplemental learning materials.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This helpful course includes teacher resources designed to enhance your physical education curriculum, units and lessons. Whether you plan to teach the basics of physical education, team sports, yoga or aerobics, our lesson plans, activity ideas and resources can help. In each lesson plan are learning objectives you can use to organize and focus your lessons, curriculum standards designed to ensure your lessons align with physical education standards and instructional guidance for your lessons. Activity and game ideas are included in this course to increase class participation among your students.
How It Works
The teacher resources in this course are accessible 24/7, enabling you to work on your curriculum and lessons before, during or after your planning period and share learning materials with students during class.
Among the features available in this course are the following:
- Variety of lessons plans offering instructional guidance, discussion ideas and other features that can enhance your lessons and strengthen student comprehension
- Classroom activity and game suggestions designed to increase student engagement during your physical education lessons
- Short quizzes that allow you to check your students' physical education knowledge and gauge their progress in your class
- Resource flexibility that enables you to select the lesson plans, activity ideas, supplemental learning materials and other resources that will work best for your curriculum and successfully strengthen student learning outcomes
How It Helps
- Aids in lesson planning: Among the teacher resources in this course are lesson plans that can help you organize, development and share your lessons in the classroom.
- Gets students involved: Activity and game ideas are designed to get your students involved during your lessons.
- Provides supplementary learning materials: In addition to lesson plans and activity ideas, you can access supplemental materials, like short lessons and quizzes you can share with students to enhance their understanding of various physical education topics.
Lesson plans and additional learning materials in this course cover topics that include:
- Physical education
- Team sports
- Flexibility and yoga
- Aerobic exercise
- Famous athletes
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How I Got My Students to Be Curious & Enjoy Learning
- What Is Project-Based Learning? | PBL Ideas & Lesson Plans
- Distance Learning Courses and Classes in Quality Control
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Health and Physical Education Lesson Plans
- Distance Learning Physical Therapy Education Programs and Courses
- List of Free Online Astronomy Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Religion Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Psychology Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- List of Free Online Carpentry Courses, Classes and Learning Materials
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses