- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 67
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Conduction Lesson for Kids: Definition & Examples
Course SummaryThis elementary school physics course offers engaging lessons covering important concepts in physics, such as energy and engineering. The engaging lessons help elementary students learn and study physics for classroom discussions, assignments or tests.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This convenient and affordable physics course is designed to teach elementary school students the basics of physics, covering topics such as force, energy and engineering. Students are able to quickly learn and study these concepts with entertaining videos, simple navigation tools and convenient lesson transcripts that highlight important definitions. Parents and teachers can also check their students' understanding of the material by having them take the included lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
How It Works
- Students can use the easy-to-navigate course dashboard to find the physics concepts they need extra help studying, or they can progress the course in sequence.
- The course material can be accessed at any time, which allows students to watch the videos and study whenever it fits their busy schedules.
- Lessons can be watched as many times as needed.
- Students can reinforce their learning with lesson transcript and text lessons.
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final comprehensive exam are available to help students make sure they've properly grasped the material.
Using the Course
This course offers students a more engaging way to learn about physics. The lesson material can help your students catch up if they've fallen behind in class or act as a fun tutoring solution. Parents and teachers can customize the course based on the particular needs of their students. The course can be accessed on any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
Teachers and parents will find these lessons helpful in a variety of situations:
- To help students finish homework and projects
- To supplement traditional physics lessons and textbooks
- To improve their students' overall physics knowledge
- To help students prepare for in-class quizzes and tests
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Top Schools for Physics
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Ideas for Elementary School Classrooms with Students Who Have ADHD
- Online Physics Course Descriptions with School Options
- What Can You Do With a PhD in Physics?
- Physics Schools and Colleges: How to Choose
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses