- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Democratic Countries List & Flashcards
Course SummaryStudy this online flashcard collection to memorize important political science terms and concepts. These convenient flashcard sets can serve as useful textbook supplements, homework help tools and test preparation resources.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About These Flashcards
These interactive flashcard sets cover essential terms and concepts in the realm of political science. You can use these flashcards to refresh your memory or study specific terms you need help memorizing. These flashcard sets will include some of the following topics:
- Government terms and definitions
- More political science topics
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides a fun and interactive way to study political science terms.
- Information retention: Repetition can help you internalize important political science definitions, concepts and topics.
- Mobile-friendly: Access these flashcards at any time from your mobile device to quiz yourself for an upcoming test, complete your homework or simply learn more about political science.
- Additional resources: Search for related political science lessons on the site to get more context on each flashcard topic.
How They Work
The simple act of studying with flashcards can be particularly effective for memorizing political science vocabulary and topics.
- Go to a chapter that covers the political science topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word or name on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- OAE Test Preparation & Resources
- HESI Test Preparation & Resources
- NYSTCE Test Preparation & Resources
- Praxis Test Preparation & Resources
- MTEL Test Preparation & Resources
- CHSPE Test Preparation & Resources
- VCLA Test Preparation & Resources
- TASC Test Preparation & Resources
- MBLEX Test Preparation & Resources
- MTLE Test Preparation & Resources
- Associate of Office Administration Degree Overview
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technician Salary Requirements and Career Info
- Distance Learning Degree Programs in Information Management
- Marketing Communication Manager Job Description and Requirements
- Masters Degree in Health Care Education Program Summary
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses