- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 88
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Functions: Identification, Notation & Practice Problems
Course SummaryIf you need help getting a better grade in precalculus, this homework help course reviews the essential topics. You can test your knowledge using our multiple-choice quizzes before or after you watch the short video lessons to see where you need to continue focusing your study.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a precalculus course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your precalculus homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your precalculus homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy To Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any precalculus topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audio and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from precalculus experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Basic function operations
- Exponential functions
- Logarithmic equations
- 1- and 2-variable inequalities
- Compound and absolute value inequalities
- Graphs of linear functions
- Systems of equations
- Methods for factoring quadratics
- Exponent properties
- Graphs of higher degree polynomials
- Piecewise functions
- Uses of scientific calculators
- Unit circle quadrants
- Trigonometric identities
- Laws of sines and cosines
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Jobs that Help People in Need
- Help! I Need to Find a Job in HR Fast
- How an IEP Can Help Your ADHD Kid Do Better on Tests
- How Will Knowledge Help your Career?
- What Can I Do to Help Focus on My Career?
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How Video Games Help Children with ADHD Study & Have Fun
- Overview of the Skills Needed to Become a Library Helper
- Continuing Education: Do You Need It?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses