- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Project Management? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryHelp your employees learn the principles of project management with this corporate training course. As your employees work through the course, they'll improve their understanding of project management in marketing, allowing them to become more efficient and valuable project managers.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course consists of a number of chapters that will teach employee's about the concepts inherent to project management. As part of corporate training, employees can use these resources to learn about different methodologies, focus points and planning strategies for effective project management.
How It Works
Our format is great for people with hectic schedules. Employees can watch our short video lessons at any time, allowing them to learn at their own pace. Each lesson comes with accurate transcripts and convenient video tags, so they'll never need to worry about missing information. Here's how it works:
- View engaging video lessons about project management
- Test understanding of the concepts covered with a brief assessment at the end of each lesson
- Asses comprehension of the chapter's key principles with the chapter exam
- Take a comprehensive course examination to ensure complete understanding of the topics
How It Helps
- Improves understanding: Employees will gain a deeper understanding of the components involved in project management.
- Creates efficiency:Our course presents key project management methodologies to employees in a simple-to-understand manner, which will lead to more efficient processes.
- Understand constraints: When employees understand the constraints associated with project management, they can better formulate strategies for dealing with them.
- Improve project management skills:With a more complete understanding of the skills involved in project management, employees will be better equipped to construct effective projects.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Principles of Project Management||Develop a strong foundation by learning about the core principles of project management.|
|Project Management Tools & Planning||Analyze the details of project planning and learn about the various tools that can be used.|
|Planning Marketing Research||Explore the purpose and roles of marketing research, and learn how to create a marketing research plan.|
|Risk Assessment & Planning||Learn to calculate, assess and adjust for risks during a project.|
|Applying HR Principles to Project Management||Combine project management principles with HR concepts.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Distance Learning Training in IT Project Management with Course Info
- Project Management Classes and Courses Overview
- Online Courses in Construction Project Management
- Online Project Management Engineering Courses and Classes
- Online Certified Project Management Courses and Classes
- Project Management Certification and Training Programs
- Technical Project Management Degrees in Michigan with Course Info
- Project Management Degree Programs in Ohio with Course Info
- Construction Project Management Education and Training Programs
- Technical Project Management Career Training in Indiana
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses