- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Customer Service? - Definition, Types & Role in Marketing
Course SummaryThis course has been designed to help you train your employees in how to effectively provide after-sales customer service. These short videos can train your employees in the areas of customer loyalty, complaint resolution and effective customer service.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Each chapter of this course contains engaging text and video lessons that help facilitate learning about customer service after the sale has been made. Employees who go through this course can find out the purpose of call centers and examine how social media can be used to maintain positive customer service.
How It Works
You can have employees go through chapters individually or collectively, depending on the nature of your business. Lessons can be viewed through many devices, giving employees the option to learn wherever they are.
This corporate learning course includes the following practical components:
- Engaging lessons that break down the fundamentals of customer service
- Brief lesson quizzes that help employees gauge their knowledge of customer service-related topics
- A final exam that encompasses all of the general topics taken from this course
- This course can be accessed online and viewed from multiple devices
How It Helps
- Defines important skills: Employees learn about face-to-face skills and other techniques for providing good customer service.
- Promotes loyalty: In this course, your employees can learn how to create customer loyalty programs in order to increase repeat business.
- Maintains positive relationships: This course provides in-depth details about the steps involved in resolving customer complaints, helping employees maintain positive relationships with the customer.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Fundamentals of Customer Service||Understand the importance of customer service, identify the different types of call centers and look at how social media can be used to keep customer service ideal.|
|Increasing Customer Loyalty & Engagement||Learn how to implement a customer loyalty program, review the six keys to delivering exceptional customer service and learn how customer feedback is acquired.|
|Customer Complaint Resolution||Determine why customer complaints need to be resolved quickly and examine how these complaints are handled in an effective manner.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- Customer Service Training Manager: Salary & Job Description
- Jobs that Require Customer Service Skills
- How to Become a Customer Service Engineer: Career Roadmap
- Customer Service Certificate and Certification Programs
- Customer Service Schools and Colleges in the U.S.
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses