- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 37
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1DSM V Flashcards
Course SummaryThe sets of flashcards in this collection were designed to assist in your learning and retention of key information in the field of psychology. These mobile-friendly flashcards are convenient and effective resources for test preparation, homework help, tutoring and casual learning.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - Motivation in Psychology Flashcards|
|Flashcards - Theories of Emotion in Psychology Flashcards|
About These Flashcards
The flashcards in this collection center on basic psychology while also touching on more advanced topics within the field. Inside each flashcard set you'll discover images, problems or words to help you process and memorize important facts and theories that you can use in class. Some of the topics covered in this set include:
- Abnormal psychology
- Psychology basics
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides a more interactive way of studying psychology.
- Vocabulary expansion: Helps you remember key words and theories of elemental and abnormal psychology.
- Self-monitoring: You can review each set in the collection and test yourself along the way, making note of the flashcards that you get correct or miss to keep tabs on your progress.
How They Work
Flashcards can create a smooth and effective way of studying the fundamentals of psychology through their simple and easy-to-use nature.
- Go to a chapter that covers the psychology topic you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, or theory on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flashcards - Theories of Effective Learning
- Flashcards - GRE Psychology: Learning
- Flashcards - MTTC Psychology: Learning
- Flashcards - Use of Engineering & Design in Scientific Learning
- Flashcards - AP Psychology: Learning & Conditioning
- Flashcards - The Learning Process
- Flashcards - Learning and Conditioning
- Flashcards - Learning Through Context
- Flashcards - Learning in the Workplace
- Flashcards - Data Collection Techniques in Psychology
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses