- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 31
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Purpose-Driven Leadership: Definition, Example & Benefits
Course SummaryUse this course to expose your employees to topics related to purpose-driven leadership or refresh their memories of topics that they already know. Learned instructors have developed the lessons so that you and your teams can learn as your schedules permit.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Utilizing our course on purpose-driven leadership is a wonderful way to lead a corporate training session about this subject. You might also assign it to your managers and supervisors to review at their own pace. The course emphasizes emergent leadership and strategy as well as the processes of managing employee relations, supporting employee development and growth, and developing leaders.
How It Works
All of the chapters contain lessons that explore purpose-driven leadership in more depth. Assessment quizzes and tests are also included to help keep tabs on your employees' progress along the way.
Here you'll find resources including:
- Detailed lessons that cover purpose-driven leadership
- Multiple-choice lesson quizzes for quick assessment
- A test at the end of each chapter
- A comprehensive course test that evaluates all you have learned
How It Helps
- Offers guidance: If you have new leaders and managers you need to train on these concepts, this course provides the information they'll need to know about purpose-driven leadership.
- Boosts confidence: Even veteran leaders can learn the important concepts of managing employee relations and confidently supporting employee growth and development.
- Creates cohesion: Strong leaders who support their employees and know how to manage them well in turn create strong teams and team members.
Once your supervisors review this chapter, they should be able to:
- Explain purpose-driven leadership
- Discuss emergent strategy and leadership
- Detail the process of aligning goals, jobs, agenda and purpose
- Manage employee relations
- Support employee growth and development
- Lead and develop managers
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses