- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 19
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Strategic Management Process
Course SummaryThe Quantitative Analysis: Tutoring Solution course is an inexpensive and effective way you can get help when studying complex quantitative analysis topics. Short videos cover subjects such as linear programming and decision making in an engaging manner that makes it easy to review and retain this material as you prepare for an exam or class discussion.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other quantitative analysis work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn quantitative analysis material and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding inventory models, linear programming, queuing theory, distribution and network models or any other quantitative analysis topic.
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their business learning
- Prefer learning business visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing quantitative analysis
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in quantitative analysis
- Don't have access to their business teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning quantitative analysis simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live quantitative analysis tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn quantitative analysis on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Learn about the different steps of the quantitative decision-making process.
- Explain simulation and the Monte Carlo method along with its applications.
- Discuss the different roles and forms of inventory and inventory control.
- Explore waiting line problems and the ways in which they occur.
- Study business decision analysis as well as decision strategies.
- Learn about project scheduling, PERT analysis and Gantt charts.
- Study linear programming models and the process of solving integer linear problems.
- Explain the importance of sensitivity analysis and graphical sensitivity analysis.
- Learn about financial applications for linear programs.
- Discover how to develop network and linear programming models, and explore the use of the transportation model.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Careers Involving Quantitative Research & Analysis
- Quantitative Psychology Graduate Programs
- Quantitative Biology Degree Programs
- Quantitative Biology Graduate Programs
- Quantitative Ecology Graduate Programs
- Online Financial Analysis Course and Class Descriptions
- Blood Analysis Distance Learning Courses and Classes
- Master's of Quantitative Finance Degree Programs
- Online PhD in Decision Analysis: Program Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses