- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Race and Ethnicity Definitions: Social Minority vs. Social Majority
Course SummaryOur course on racial and ethnic diversity in the workplace provides you with engaging tools you can use to teach your employees about these concepts. Made up of short lessons and self-assessment quizzes and tests, this resource can be accessed anytime.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this corporate training course, our professional instructors outline subjects related to ethnic and racial diversity in the workplace that you can use for any training objective. Your teams will review ways to promote diversity in the workplace and discuss discrimination based on race and ethnicity at work. Utilize this resource in any way that you need to in order to meet your training needs, from onboarding to company-wide workshops.
How It Works
We present these concepts in short and easy-to-follow videos that can be accessed on any mobile device or computer 24 hours a day. Along with each lesson and chapter, a self-assessment lesson or quiz helps check your employees' comprehension.
This chapter contains the following tools:
- Short lessons on ethnic and racial diversity in the workplace
- Self-assessment quizzes with each lesson
- A test at the end of the chapter
- An end-of-course, comprehensive test to assess knowledge of workplace diversity concepts
How It Helps
- Improves workplace cohesion: By reviewing sensitive topics like discrimination and diversity at work, you'll be promoting a more united and tolerant workplace.
- Provides knowledge: Your employees will completely understand workplace ethnic and racial diversity when they review this course.
- Eases training: Even if you have employees in different locations working on different schedules, this mobile-friendly and easy-to-access course can be used to fit your needs.
Our chapter is a handy way to teach your employees to:
- Understand racial and ethnic diversity in the workplace
- Outline workplace discrimination based on race and ethnicity
- Promote racial and ethnic diversity in the workplace
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Should I Become a Dietitian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Writer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Dentist? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Doctor? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become an Electrician? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Pilot? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a CPA? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Copywriter? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Teacher? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Be a Midwife? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses