- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 55
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Abstract of Judgement in Real Estate
Course SummaryWork through this real estate training course at your own pace to review fundamental concepts in the field. This mobile-friendly course can supplement your real estate classes and help you effectively prepare for upcoming exams.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This real estate training course offers simple lessons and self-assessments that are designed to help you learn and remember basic real estate concepts. As you work through the course, you'll study real estate laws, contracts and theories, as well as topics related to zoning, leases and properties.
Our lessons are taught by expert instructors who use an engaging and straightforward teaching style. Be sure to take the included lesson quizzes, chapter exams and final assessment to solidify your understanding of these real estate topics. The course can be accessed at any time and on any Internet-connected device, which helps you study whenever you have spare time.
This course can benefit a variety of students, teachers and working professionals.
- Students in a real estate class can use this course as a convenient textbook supplement/test preparation resource.
- Real estate instructors can use these lessons, assessments and quizzes to supplement their real estate classes.
- People who are thinking of entering the real estate field can take this course to learn the foundations of the field and get a head start on their training.
- Real estate professionals who need to refresh their basic real estate knowledge can access these lessons at any time that's convenient.
- Real estate laws, rules and contracts
- Agency in real estate
- Real estate properties
- Theories and principles in real estate
- Leases and tenancy
- Real estate development and zoning
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Real Estate Courses, Classes and Training Information
- California Real Estate License Courses and Classes
- Commercial Real Estate Course and Class Descriptions
- Real Estate Accounting Courses and Classes Overview
- Real Estate Development Course Overviews
- Real Estate Appraisal Courses Overview
- Real Estate Classes and Courses in Maryland with School Options
- Real Estate Classes in Hampton, Virginia with Course Descriptions
- Real Estate Classes in Illinois with Course and Program Overviews
- Online Real Estate Appraisal Class and Course Overviews
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses