- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 18
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Traditionalist Generation: Definition & Characteristics
Course SummaryIn this course, your staff will learn essential skills related to recruiting and managing the multigenerational workforce. Use the course to improve teamwork, multicultural awareness, recruiting methods and management styles at your organization.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This online corporate development resource can help your organization effectively recruit and manage a multigenerational workforce. The course offers short lessons that discuss useful recruitment and management methods, as well as insight into the differences between several generations. You can assign the course to specific departments at your organization, or have individual employees study the lessons whenever they want to improve their understanding of these concepts.
How It Works
The course is available online at any time, which allows your staff flexibility when it comes to studying the chapters/lessons. We've also made the course accessible on any device that has an Internet connection, including mobile devices and tablets.
Using the course is easy:
- Our lessons are short, entertaining, informative and taught by subject-matter experts
- Your employees can reinforce their understanding of multigenerational workforce recruitment/management strategies by taking the lesson quizzes and chapter exams
- Employees can submit any questions they may have through the Ask the Expert feature
- A comprehensive final course assessment can be used to ensure comprehension of essential multigenerational workforce concepts
How It Helps
- Establishes awareness: Your company's managers will become aware of the differences between multiple generations of employees in the workplace.
- Offers helpful strategies: The course provides useful strategies for recruiting and managing a multigenerational workforce at your organization.
- Benefits an employee base of multiple generations: The course is designed to help establish the skills that are needed in order to attract, hire and manage a multi-generation workforce.
After finishing the course, your company's HR and management staff should be able to:
- Recognize five generations of workplace employees
- Recruit a strong multigenerational workforce
- Exhibit effective multigenerational management skills
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Become a Recruiting Manager
- Organizational Management Courses and Training Programs
- Poor Communication Skills Hurt Students in Recruiting Process
- Flashcards - NMTA Essential Academic Skills Reading: Phonic Awareness
- IT Management Classes and Courses
- Learn Effective Communication: Classes and Courses
- Learn Copywriting From Home Courses Available Online
- Recruiting Teachers a Global Effort
- How to Become a Physician Recruiter: Career Roadmap
- Job Description of a Logistics Recruiter
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses