- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 40
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Recruitment in HR?
Course SummaryThis corporate training course is designed for HR supervisors who need to improve their recruitment and staffing skills. You can assign these engaging lessons and quizzes at any time that fits your employees' schedules.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
With this course, your HR supervisors can review fundamental recruitment and staffing concepts. As they progress through these expertly-taught lessons, they'll examine important recruitment and staffing planning concepts, in addition to the hiring selection process. The course also covers information related to culture and diversity in recruitment, as well as legal concepts that HR supervisors should consider. The course also comes with interactive self-assessments that are designed to solidify your employees' understanding of the material.
How It Works
We've designed this course with flexibility in mind. Your employees can access it at any time using any computer or mobile device.
Using the course is easy:
- Short and informative lessons outline key recruitment and staffing methods, techniques and considerations
- Lesson quizzes and chapter exams help employees see how well they understand key recruitment and staffing concepts
- Our expert instructors are happy to answer any questions your employees may have about the material
- A final course exam verifies a thorough comprehension of recruitment and staffing fundamentals
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Supervisors will become aware of important concepts in recruitment and staffing, such as cultural diversity, legal considerations and HR forecasting.
- Covers recruitment and staffing methods: The course outlines a variety of methods that your supervisors can quickly start applying to their recruitment and staffing efforts.
- Improves recruitment and staffing skills: Supervisors who complete this course will be able to apply effective recruitment methods and select/hire quality employees for your organization.
After finishing the course, your company's supervisors should understand the following:
- The importance of planning in recruitment and staffing
- Job design, job analysis and HR forecasting
- Culture and diversity in recruitment
- Legal considerations related to staffing and recruitment
- Methods for recruitment and staffing
- The process of selecting and hiring employees
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What HR Can Do to Improve Trust Among Employees
- HR Generalist Vs HR Recruiter
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- HVAC Design Training Programs, Classes and Courses
- AutoCAD Design Course and Training Program Information
- Circuit Board Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Online Architectural Design Courses and Training Info
- Texting As a Recruiting Tool: How to Use SMS in HR
- How to Fit Studying for Your Teacher Certification Into Your Schedule
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses