- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Religious Makeup of U.S. Citizens
Course SummaryIn this course, your employees can quickly review the basics of religious inclusion in the workplace. Assign these simple corporate learning lessons to your organization to reduce religious discrimination topics and create a religiously inclusive environment.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course provides a high-level overview of religious inclusion topics in professional environments. Taught by expert business instructors, this course covers the elements of religious diversity and demographics in the U.S., as well as strategies for minimizing discrimination and adapting the workplace to be more inclusive of multiple religions. Inside the course, your employees will find engaging lessons that are accompanied by short quizzes. Assign the course during corporate training sessions, or have your employees access the course whenever they have free time to review these topics.
How It Works
The course's 24/7 accessibility makes it easy for employees to review the material at any time that's convenient. All of the course materials can be studied on any device that has an Internet connection, including mobile devices.
Using the course is simple:
- Bite-sized lessons explain religious diversity concepts in a straightforward and easy-to-understand manner
- Self-assessment quizzes help employees quickly reinforce their understanding of religious inclusion topics
- Lesson transcripts can be printed out to study offline
- A final course exam ensures that your employees fully understand the importance of religious inclusion in the workplace
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Your staff will become aware of the benefits of religious inclusion in professional settings.
- Reduces discrimination: Employees who complete the course will be able to identify and avoid instances of religious discrimination toward coworkers.
- Establishes a more inclusive work environment: The course topics are designed to show your employees methods for creating a religiously inclusive workplace environment.
After finishing the course, your company's employees should be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of religious inclusion in the workplace
- Reduce religious discrimination at work
- Create a workplace environment that's religiously inclusive
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Undeclared: Religious Studies
- Top Schools for Religious Vocations
- My Tips for Creating an Inclusive Classroom
- Distance Learning Corporate Finance Degrees with Course Info
- Comparative Religious Studies Graduate Programs
- Where LGBT Students at Religious Schools Can Find Support
- Religious Anthropology Degree Program Summaries
- Religious Studies Degree and Certificate Programs
- Religious Studies Major: Information and Requirements
- Career Information for a Degree in Religious Vocations
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses