- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 146
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Research? - Definition, Purpose & Typical Researchers
Course SummaryRather than struggle through tough psychology research assignments, get some help using our Research Methods in Psychology: Homework Help course. Our video lessons are designed by professional instructors who break down challenging topics so you can get a better grade on your homework.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's it for?
Anyone enrolled in a research methods in psychology course should consider using this homework help resource. You will be able to complete your homework assignments faster, retain the critical knowledge longer and earn better grades.
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on your psychology research methods homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this resource.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish your psychology research methods homework with ease!
Why it works:
- Efficient: Short videos will make you ready to complete your homework assignment in as little as five minutes.
- Easy to Find Answers: You'll easily find a lesson on any research methods in psychology topic your teacher assigns.
- Convenient: Get the homework help you need whenever you need it on any desktop or mobile device.
- Learn Your Way: Our video lessons include visuals, audio and transcripts to teach you in different ways.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from psychology research experts who make topics clear, interesting and fun!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- Ethical research principles
- Methods for setting up a research study
- Data collection techniques
- Nonexperimental research
- Qualitative research design
- Sampling and generalization in research
- Internal validity in research
- External validity
- Experimental design
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics in psychology
- Evaluation of research findings
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- No More Homework: The End of School Break Assignments
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- How to Help Your ADHD Child Complete Their Homework
- Careers in Psychology Research: Options and Requirements
- Michigan's 'Achievement System' Designed to Help Struggling Detroit Schools
- The Inclusive Design Research Centre Is Making Learning Better for Everyone
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Course Assignments Fail to Train Undergraduates for Research in the Digital Age
- Researching the Job Market Video
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts