- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 36
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Make a Bug Box for Kids
Course SummaryThis course offers you access to various resources for teaching about animals, including activities, experiments, projects and games. Get your students excited about insects, bugs, dinosaurs and more while strengthening your curriculum and teaching methods.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Lesson 1 - Dragon Activities for Kids|
About This Course
This informative course offers the teacher resources you need to educate your students on different types of animals. You'll be able to plan and develop curriculum and lessons on insects, dinosaurs, mythical creatures and more. You can also get ideas for animal projects, activities and games. This course can help you feel confident in your ability to boost your students' knowledge of animals and improve their learning outcomes.
How It Works
Lessons in this short course are available 24/7, enabling you to access resources for teaching about animals any time your schedule permits. Any questions you develop while reviewing this course can be submitted to our experts with ease.
This course offers:
- Entertaining lessons that explore crafts, songs, games and other ideas for enhancing your instruction about animals
- Customization options that let you choose the lessons you want to review, navigate them in any sequence and visit them as often as you'd like
- A Dashboard that enables you to keep track of your progress through this course and send any lesson topic questions you have to our experts
- Mobile accessibility that ensures you're able to access the resources using any smartphone, tablet or computer with an Internet connection
How It Helps
- Covers a variety of animals: This course covers number of different types of animals and ensures you have the resources necessary to teach about insects, mythical creatures and more.
- Reduces research time: All resources are found in one convenient location to help reduce the amount of time you spend researching ideas for instruction.
- Improves learning outcomes: Lessons in this course help improve your teaching methods and curriculum, which can raise your students' learning outcomes.
- Educate your students about insects and bugs
- Inform your students about various types of animals
- Teach dinosaur lessons for kids
- Develop lessons that can educate your students about mythical creatures
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- 5 Things I Learned About Student Motivation While Teaching K-12
- Teaching Credential Classes and Courses
- Pros and Cons of Getting a PhD While Teaching Full Time
- Tips for Surviving While Teaching and Earning Your PhD
- Teaching Programs in Louisiana with Course Descriptions
- Teaching Schools in Michigan with Course Overviews
- Courses and Classes for ESL Teaching Programs
- Courses for Teaching English As a Second Language
- Online Courses for Animal Care Students
- Teaching Courses in New Jersey with Course Descriptions
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses