- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 193
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryUse our flexible tutoring course to get ready to take the SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 1 exam. Boost your confidence ahead of the exam by reviewing all of the short video lessons in this course or just the ones on the topics that you need to focus on.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other SAT mathematics work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn SAT mathematics material and earn passing scores on the test. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding basic arithmetic calculations, rational numbers, decimals and percents, square roots, exponents, polynomials any other SAT mathematics topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves struggling to prepare for the SAT Mathematics Level 1 test
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in SAT mathematics
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning SAT mathematics simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live SAT mathematics tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn SAT mathematics on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Learn to perform basic arithmetic operations.
- Solve problems with rational numbers, decimals, percents, square roots and fractions.
- Evaluate and simplify algebraic expressions.
- Explore exponent properties and define zero exponents.
- Solve linear equations and use a system of equations.
- Calculate absolute value equations and graph absolute value inequalities.
- Solve problems with polynomials, functions, rational expressions and matrices.
- Classify arithmetic and geometric sequences.
- Learn to work with logarithms and complex numbers.
- Define parabolas and the number line.
- Find the area, volume and perimeter of circles, pyramids, spheres, triangles and other geometric shapes.
- Discuss the basics of trigonometry.
- Study probability and statistics.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- SAT/ACT Tutors - How to Decide If You Need One and Find the Perfect Fit For You
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- List of Free Online Chinese Language Courses and Video Lessons
- Why Do I Have to Take a Capstone Course?
- Should I Take CLEP Exams? How to Decide Which One Is Right For You
- How Online Courses Work Video
- College Student Uses Free Courses and the CLEP Exam to Earn Low-Cost Credits
- Wedding Planner Courses Review
- Accredited Distance Learning Phd Program
- Water Color Art Information for Art Students Considering a Career As a Professional Water Color Artist
- Power Tool Repair Professional Job Description and Information About Becoming a Power Tool Repair Technician
- Car Stereo Technician Job Duties and Information About Becoming a Car Stereo Technician
- School Psychology Graduate Programs in New York City
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses