- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 231
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1SAT Math Level 2: Structure, Patterns & Scoring
Course SummaryIf you need to prepare for the SAT Subject Test Mathematics Level 2 exam, check out the flexible learning tools in this tutoring course. Take the entire course to help you get a great score on the exam, or just review the lessons on those concepts you might have fallen behind in.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
How it works:
- Begin your exam review, assignment or other SAT math prep work.
- Identify the concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find the video tutorials on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Test your understanding with quizzes and practice exams.
Who's it for?
This tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn SAT mathematics level 2 material to prepare for the subject test. This resource can help students, including those who:
- Struggle with understanding polynomials, rational expressions, coordinate geometry, combinations and permutations, trigonometric functions, matrices or any other SAT math topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their math learning
- Prefer learning math visually
- Find themselves struggling to prepare for the SAT math subject test
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to excel on the SAT mathematics level 2 subject test
- Don't have access to their math teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make preparing for the SAT mathematics level 2 subject test simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For about 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live math tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Study SAT math material on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and re-watch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Develop strategies for taking the SAT Math Level 2 examination.
- Review different sets of numbers, the order of operations and other basic math concepts.
- Work with square roots and algebraic expressions.
- Learn about exponents and vectors.
- Solve linear equations, absolute value equations and inequalities.
- Study polynomials and functions in math.
- Explore the rules for solving rational functions, matrices, exponentials and sequences.
- Define complex and imaginary numbers.
- Examine the basics of geometry.
- Learn to use the distance and midpoint formulas.
- Explore advanced coordinate and three-dimensional geometry.
- Study trigonometry fundamentals.
- Calculate probability and permutations.
- Learn about statistics, data, logic and limits.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Financial Examiner Course and Class Reviews
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- Distance Learning Airport Security Management Course and Class Reviews
- Why Do I Have to Take a Capstone Course?
- College Student Uses Free Courses and the CLEP Exam to Earn Low-Cost Credits
- Wedding Planner Courses Review
- How to Prepare for Your First Online Course
- Compass Exams
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses