- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 148
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are Whole Numbers? - Definition & Examples
Course SummaryIf you use the Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool textbook, this course is a great resource to supplement your studies. The course covers the same important math concepts found in the book, but uses short videos that make the math lessons easier to understand and more fun to learn.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone using the Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool textbook can benefit from this companion course. You'll learn about mathematical concepts faster, retain them longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Find the chapter within this course that corresponds to the one you're studying in the Saxon Math 7/6 Homeschool Textbook.
- Watch fun videos that cover the mathematical topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding of each lesson .
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning Saxon Math 7/6 fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: Study.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like divisibility and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will be able to learn all the biology topics in the textbook with this engaging course, including:
- Whole numbers and solving problems with money
- Equations and order of operations
- Fractional parts
- Lines, segments and rays
- Geometric shapes and measuring perimeter
- Number lines
- Sequences, symmetry and scale
- Methods and strategies for solving math problems
- Place value, negative numbers and rounding
- Line graphs
- Prime factorization and greatest common factor
- Ratios and proportions
- Expanded notation and problems involving time
- Fractions, mixed numbers and multiples
- Percents and decimals
- Square roots and exponents
- Circles, triangles and quadrilaterals
- Complex shapes and cylinders
- Geometry formulas
- Graphing functions
- Equations with integers
Saxon is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Where to Find Free Math Courses Online
- Math Courses Online: Distance Learning College Math Programs
- Online Graduate Math Courses Overview
- College Math Courses and Classes Overview
- What Are Some Schools that Offer Online Math Courses?
- Math Lesson Plans
- Schools with Online Accredited Math Courses: How to Choose
- Online College Math Course Descriptions and Requirements
- What Are Some Schools that Offer Online Math Courses for Credit?
- Teachers Using Videos to Teach Math to ADHD Kids: A Case Study
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses