- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 42
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Constellations List & Flashcards
Course SummaryStudy this flashcard collection to review science-related vocabulary and concepts. These flashcards are interactive, and they're designed to improve your general science knowledge for upcoming exams, homework or class assignments.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - Thermal Energy Flashcards|
About These Flashcards
If you need help remembering or memorizing science topics, you can study them quickly and efficiently with these flashcards. These convenient study aids can be accessed at any time, which can help you study for upcoming tests, finish homework assignments or brush up on unfamiliar science words. Flashcard sets included in this collection include some of the following concepts:
- Astronomy terms
- More science topics
How Flashcards Help
- Student engagement: Provides an engaging and interactive way to reinforce or improve your scientific knowledge.
- Information retention: Repetition can help you remember critical scientific definitions, processes, concepts and theories.
- Additional resources: Search for related science lessons on the site to learn more about particular flashcard topics.
- Learning strategies: Flashcards can help improve your retention of science vocabulary through repetition and interactive functionality.
How They Work
These interactive flashcards are effective study tools because you can quickly go over the science terms you already know and spend more time repeating the flashcards you need more help memorizing.
- Go to a chapter that covers the science topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Does Every Florida Teacher Have to Take the General Knowledge Exams?
- Associate of Science (AS): General Studies Degree Overview
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- Jobs Related to Earth Science
- Flashcards - GED Science: Science Analysis & Skills
- Associate of Science (AS): Interactive Media Degree Overview
- Radiation Science Courses and Classes
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS): Interactive Media Degree Overview
- Information Science and Studies General
- Flashcards - GED General Skills
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses